Contact your Career Counselor for potential Childcare Concierge Services
- Care4Kids - State of Connecticut's child care subsidy program that helps low to moderate income families pay their child care expenses.
- 211 Directory for Childcare Information - Data and statistics related to Connecticut's child care system.
- Childcare Resources - Health CareeRx Academy Childcare Resources.
- Health CareeRx Academy Brochure
- Khan Academy - Expert-created, open source content and resources for every subject and level
- Medical Dictionary
- Connecticut League of Nursing's Population Health Course - Primer for nurses, nursing students, and other Healthcare providers to expand their knowledge of population health
- GCFLearnFree.org - Free online educational website focusing on technology, job training, reading, and math skills
- Bridgeport Public Schools Adult Education - Providing personalized teaching and learning processes
- Preparation for CASAS - Free CASAS sample courses
- Preparation for Accuplacer - Prepare for the Accuplacer with the sample questions
- O*NET OnLine - Free online database that contains hundreds of occupational definitions to help students, job seekers, businesses and workforce development professionals
- O*NET Resource Center - Free web-based application that provides user-friendly access to occupational information contained in the O*NET database
- Dress for Success - Providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life
- Stephanie's Closet, located at Career Resource, Inc., - Monday - Thursday from 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Please contact Fawn Brooks at 203-953-3276 to schedule an appointment
Healthcare News & Events
News reports related to Healthcare i.e,: